Skills Program Wednesday U9 4.30pm
Under 9s, Wednesdays 4.30pm-5.30pm
|Wed Jul 24 2019, 4.30pm — Sun Dec 22 2019, 5.30pm|
1 x Child (Full Amount) - $500
1 x Child (Part Payment, includes $25 admin charge, balance of $275 due August 1 2019) - $250
|University No.2 Oval, University No.2 Oval, University of Newcastle, CALLAGHAN, NSW, 2308|
What: A specialised, 20-week program aimed at developing the skills of young footballers in the Newcastle and Hunter Valley region under the guidance of Newcastle Jets trained coaches.
The Newcastle Jets Skills Program (NJSP) is open to all players, no matter their playing experience or skill level.
Participants will receive a free NJSP training kit with registration, which will include a shirt, sweater, shorts, and socks from the official Newcastle Jets kit provider, Viva.
In addition to this, NJSP participants will also receive a Newcastle Jets 3-Game General Admission Membership to the Hyundai A-League/Westfield W-League 2019/20 season.
Who: Kids U/9 (turning 9 in 2019) who are looking to develop their football skills over the course of a 20-week specialised program in sessions led by Newcastle Jets trained coaches.
The program is open to both boys and girls, who will train together throughout.
Cost: $500 (Part payment is available, $250 upfront includes a $25 administration charge. Balance of $275 due August 1)
Questions: Have any further questions? Get in touch with our community team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions you may have!
Please fill the form out to the right in your child's name with your payment details. You will then be sent an email with a link to a second form to provide your child's sizing for their kit and any medical conditions we may need to be aware of. Please check your junk or spam folder if you do not receive this email.
Terms and Conditions
By registering for this Skills Program you agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
Newcastle Jets Club Pty Ltd (the “Club”) is an A League Club registered in Newcastle, NSW. It administers the Newcastle Jets Community Skills Program (“Skills Program”). To participate in the Skills Program, participants and the legal parent, carer or guardian (“parent”) of the participant must agree to the following Terms and Conditions of the Program:
- The program is run for 20 weeks over two school term periods, though not during the school holidays.
- The program is run by Jets trained coaches adhering to a structured skills program. The skills learnt each week are built upon and as such, participants are expected to make every effort to attend each week. Refunds are not available for any missed sessions.
- All participants will be grouped according to the age they turn during the year, not on a skills basis.
- All correspondence from the Club will be via email to the email provided by the parent during the registration process.
- Registration is only complete when payment is received and processed. This payment may be made upfront in full ($500) or in two instalments – one upfront payment of $250 and a second payment of $275 due on the 1st August, including and administration fee of $25 for part payments.
- Payment is accepted by credit card only
- The second part payment is due 1st August, a reminder email will be sent with details of how to pay. In the event that payment is still not able to be processed by the 15th August, the parent will be asked to process the payment or withdraw the participant from the program until the fees are received in full.
- Partial refunds for missed sessions due to non-payment are not available.
- No refunds will be available for withdrawal from the program once registration is complete, except upon receipt of a medical certificate.
- In the event NuSport close the grounds due to an unforeseen event (such as inclement weather), the Club will notify the parent on the contact email provided in the registration form by 3pm on the day.
- In the event that two sessions are missed due to grounds closure, every effort will be made to provide a make up session on a different date.
- All coaches will be implementing a skills program as designed by the Community Liaison Officer and the Club’s Academy Technical Director.
- By registering in this program, participants and parents consent to release the Club, including all coaches and support staff from any claim or liability arising directly or indirectly from the program’s activities.
- All coaches are required to undergo a mandatory Working with Children Check and National Police Check.
- The Club has a system in place to ensure that accurate and complete records relating to the Working with Children Check and Police Checks are maintained and valid. This responsibility rests with the Community Liaison Officer at the Club. All enquires regarding this system can be directed to email@example.com
- Participants and parents must acknowledge that participation in the Skills Program is a recreational activity which involves a risk of physical harm, injury or damage.
- Except as otherwise expressly required by law, the Club does not accept liability for personal injury or loss sustained by any participant as a result of their participation in the Skills Program.
- In the event of any accident, the parent will be contacted immediately on the emergency contact details as provided on the registration form. The parent authorises the Club to contact emergency services on behalf of the participant in the event of an accident. The parent accepts all responsibility for all expenses incurred.
- In the event that any medical conditions (eg, asthma) are indicated on the registration form, parents must supply any medications required in a clearly labelled bag including the participants name, dosage amount and instructions.
- All participants will receive a Newcastle Jets kit to wear to training. This kit should be worn to all training sessions.
- Replacement or extra kit may be available for purchase, subject to availability. If required, participants will need to contact the Club on firstname.lastname@example.org
- All participants are expected to follow all reasonable instructions as directed by the Jets coaches for the safety and enjoyment of all participants.
- The Skills Program is designed to support and develop participants of all levels of skills and as such, participants are expected to adhere to appropriate, positive behaviour towards other participants, coaches and staff.
- If a coach reasonably deems that the behaviour of a participant is continuously jeopardising the safety of other participants, the coach will ask the participant to stop attending until further notice.
- In the event that a participant is asked to stop attending, the Community Liaison Officer will contact the parent to discuss and resolve any issues as quickly as possible in good faith.
- The Club may take photos and videos of the participants in the program for promotional purposes of the program only.
- In the event a parent does not wish for a participants image to be used for promotional purposes, the parent must advise in writing to email@example.com before the commencement of the Skills Program.
- Parents are not to take photos or videos of the Skills Program that include other participants without the permission of that participant’s parent.