Sydney FC v Jets Supporter Buses - 19 January 2019
Get to Sydney to support your Jets!
Hyundai A-League Round 14 | Sydney FC v Newcastle Jets
Saturday 12 January 2019 - Jubilee Stadium - 5.35pm
Jets Members receive 25% discount on tickets in the away bay when buying online! Click here to purchase through Ticketek. Enter the password SFCvJets14 to unlock the discount.
Book your seat on the supporter bus!
Our friends at Sid Fogg's Coaches & Travel are helping Jets Members and fans get to Jubilee for the game. Bookings can be made directly through Sid Fogg's.
- $30 per person (includes GST)
- $100 per family of 4 (2 Adults and 2 Children under 16 years)
Bookings made directly through Sid Fogg's
Sid Fogg's Coachlines - 02 4928 1088
Sid Fogg's Helloworld, Jesmond - 02 4951 7611
E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1.00pm Sid Fogg's Coach Depot - Fullerton Cove
- 1.30pm Depart McDonald Jones Stadium
- 1.40pm Charlestown
- 1.50pm Belmont
- 2.00pm Swansea
- (Other locations may be available by request at time of booking, be at pick up points 20 minutes before departure times given).
- 5.35pm Sydney FC v Jets kick off
Coach departs for return travel a maximum of 20 minutes after the game.
PAYMENT DUE: within 3 days of booking. (A 2% credit card charge is applicable). Payment to be made directly with Sid Foggs.
CANCELLATIONS: NO REFUNDS
Please note: A minimum of 30 passengers is required for the tour to proceed.
- No alcohol allowed on vehicles. The driver reserves the right to refuse to carry any person in an intoxicated state and that person shall forfeit his/her payment.
- No smoking on vehicles.
- Seating is not allocated on vehicles. Groups wishing to be seated on the same vehicle MUST book & pay together. Passengers must occupy the same seat to and from the venue. Seat swapping is not permitted.
- Sid Fogg & Sons Pty. Limited acts in the best interest of their passengers and will endeavour to operate as closely as possible to the itinerary but reserves the right to alter them where necessary due to weather conditions, unsuitable road conditions, and the performance of touring facilities or operational needs.